“They’ve been around for a really long time and I still feel like their venue is truly timeless…it’s not a trend.”
Finding the perfect wedding venue can be overwhelming. Photographing the perfect wedding can also be a challenge! Having been through both, I can say it makes me want to grab a trusted friend and professional for a cup of coffee and let them put my mind at ease. That’s why, while downloadable coffee isn’t a thing yet (that I know of), we’re doing our best to be friend and adviser in our venue review series.
In Episode 15, we go over what we loved about Cole’s Garden, including,
– Greenery all year round (ALL year!),
– Charming, intimate outdoor ceremony space,
– A gloriously antiqued mirror, and
– All the natural light in the reception space.
We also discuss how we worked with some more challenging aspects of the venue, including
– Lack of windows in the bride and groom suites (but hey, they *had* a groom suite!),
– Limited space in the indoor ceremony room,
– Sunset shadows from the East-facing altar, and
– Bonus: What Danielle learned the hard way about LED lights and mirrorless cameras!
Listen to our full venue review of Cole’s Garden in Oklahoma City here:
“Overall, Cole’s Garden is definitely one I would recommend to people getting married that aren’t necessarily wanting the true “rustic barn” look that I feel like Oklahoma has become known for.”